[pct-l] Snakes and Sleeping Bags

--
I've never heard of a snake doing this, but I do know of a scorpion doing it,
stinging the unfortunate intruder and sending him to the Bishop hospital.
This was in the White Mountains and the sleeping bag had been laid out in a
tent all day.  Apparently the scorpion sought shelter from the heat of the
day and the cold of the night in his bag.

The moral to these stories;  don't slip into anything that you haven't
visually inspected first! ;-)

Greg