[pct-l] Documentary shoot

Hi, my name is Scott Herriott and I=92m shooting a
documentary about those who take on the Pacific Crest
Trail...both thru-hikers and section trekkers.   I'm
looking for those interested in being interviewed for
it at the starting point near Campo.  If so, please
email me at yetifan@yahoo.com  My plan is, over the
course of about 5 months, to drive to various road
intersections to talk to hikers...hopefully some I
reunite with from the very beginning of their trek.
If you decide to email me back, please include your
basic schedule for possible intersecting along the
PCT.  Thanks for your time and good luck.