[pct-l] NOT corn pasta

I would like to publicly say that I am sorry to anyone who was upset by
my post. I don't intend any control over anyone else and believe
strongly in freedom of speech.  My attempt to nudge the direction of
discussion back toward hiking the PCT was less than successful. :)

I would like to try one more time and ask, humbly, that we don't condemn
John on the list.  He has rightfully expressed strong feelings about
this topic. Passionate people say passionate things, and it is the same
passion that we all share for the PCT that has made this list such a
wonderfully positive place to share knowledge and experience.

If you feel strongly enough that you must continue this discussion then
I will defend your right to do so vehemently.

Can't we all just get along ;)

-R

P=2ES. I had to check with network solutions, and I am horrified to find
that someone has actually reserved godhatesfags(.net, .org, .info, and
.us) Unfortunatly John's suspicion that there are people out there like
that is true.

PCT - Class of 2003
37=B034.196' N, 122=B019.448' W (WGS 84)