[pct-l] Hiking Plans for Sec. C CA

--
I'm planning on hiking part of Sec. C in CA in late June.  Planning to park=
 a vehicle near Hwy 138 & I-15, hopefully get a ride from there to Onyx Sum=
mit and hike north to I-15.  Questions: 1) Where can a person 'safely' park=
 a vehicle near JCT of 138 & I-15?  and 2) Is there available transportatio=
n from Hwy 138-I-15 Jct up Hwy 18 to Onyx Summit east of Bear Lake?  3) Wha=
t is the on trail water situation at that time of year?

Thanks for you help.

Jim Batdorff
Coos Bay, OR