[pct-l] Snake Bite Kit

--
In a message dated 3/19/03 1:27:56 PM Pacific Standard Time, jdrows@attbi.com
writes:

> >>Would you recommend a snake-bite kit for the PCT?<<

Just saw a tv program on snakebite a week ago...about a Palm Springs ( CA)
doctor who is a snakebite expert and treats dozens a year.  He says snake
bite kits don't work...only antivenin works.  Bottom line, get help.

On my thruhike in distance between Campo and Tehachapi, I saw 4 rattlesnakes,
only one of which was an anus-clenching adventure.  Others saw more.

No Way