[pct-l] re: corn pasta

----- Original Message -----
From: <Slyatpct@aol.com>
To: <jmuielewicz@yahoo.com>; <pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2003 3:38 PM
Subject: Re: [pct-l] re: corn pasta

> --
> In a message dated 3/18/2003 12:25:04 PM Central Standard Time,
> jmuielewicz@yahoo.com writes:
>
> > God and other religious myths can definately make interesting
conversation
> > along the PCT.
> >

> Keywords are God and religious myths!   No one really knows for sure do
they?

Oh, there is as much proof for the myth of God as there is for the Sasquach
or Loch Ness Monster. I think a person can quite safely say God does not
exist on the evidence, and is simply a element of social control used by
corrupt individuals to gain weal;th and power.

> I'm thinking of starting my own church, but first I have to go to the
> mountain, anyone care to donate?

Typical behaviour of the religious from the early witch doctor to modem day
priests- "How can I bleed other people to gain wealth so I don't have to put
in a honest days work". The belief in Gods and the establishment of religion
is probably the earlist con job known to man and the most successful.

> Sly

moose