[pct-l] packs down to 4,5 and 5 kg

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Saskia --

You know, when we hiked the AT, I wore hiking BOOTS, and the TEVAs were
essential. However, for the PCT, we will be wearing trail hikers or running
shoes (haven't picked them out yet). I don't feel the great compulsion to
carry my TEVAs because I don't feel I'll be desperate to get out of the
footwear at the end of a long day as I was those heavy boots. I do plan to put
them in the bump box just in case, though.

As to the fleece and rain gear, We'll be dressed light with EITHER rain gear
or fleece in the packs. Fleece sheds water, so could keep you relatively dry
in a light mist. Also it breathes. I'm trying to decide if I will take the
fleece and leave the rain gear, or vice verse. Any suggestions?

Granny
Barb Asper, Broker
(image)HEART OF MONTANA REALTY SERVICES
(406) 587-8832 (office) or (888) 284-9557 (TOLL-FREE)
(406) 556-0986 (HOME)
(406) 539-8832 (MOBILE)

"Money is a very excellent servant, but a terrible master." --PT Barnum