[pct-l] New member

--

Hi,

 I am new to the list, just wanted to say hi, and intrduce myself. My name =
is Ray and I live in southern Calif. I often ride the PCT here since it run=
s along the mountain range behind me, which are the San Gabriels. I ride si=
nce I am an equestrian and also help maintain the trail that way here. I ca=
n be on the PCT in about 2 hrs riding out from the house. Maybe some of you=
 know where I join in from hiking the trail, It is where the Burkhart joins=
 the PCT and Rattlesnake trails in Cooper Canyon. Will for now that's it.

  Ray