[pct-l] Umbrellas

--
In a message dated 3/15/03 11:03:07 AM Pacific Standard Time,
m.karon@attbi.com writes:

>>If it is windy, forget them.<<

Me and my Birdiepal wish to disagree

>>And there is a lot of the wind in the desert, so I was constantly needing
to change
how I held it. >>

True...I found it an amusing diversion to "sail" with my umbrella, plying the
winds as they changed direction.

>>Putting reflective material on fold-up types proved impossible.>>

I used a space blanket, cut circular, reinforced with fiberglass tape on the
edges, with holes in the tape through which to put the ends of the tines.
Worked marvelously.

No Way