[pct-l] new jackets by golite: anyone tried them?

Hi,

Has anyone tried out the new ultralight windshells by Golite yet (name:
ether)? They are made out of silnylon (I think) and weigh only 85 grams or
so (compare: the bark shell they had before weighs about 260 grams). They
are very much like the Patagonia Dragonfly jacket.

I am wondering whether such a jacket would be enough rain protection
assuming that in prolonged rain you'd set up your tarp. Also assuming that
you would not be hiking the Cascades in September...

Any experience with these ultralight jackets?

Saskia