[pct-l] Giardia Test at the Kick-Off Party - (Was Giaradia Hype)

Well, if bad hygene is the cause of your giradia disease, treating your water
will have no effect.

IMHO, good sanitation -- washing your cooking and eating utensils and your hands
-- will prevent a lot more disease than treating water.

John