[pct-l] Ice Ax

I have been looking at ice axes but really don't know a thing about them. I
would love to hear from some veterans their preferences and at what point on
the PCT would I want to carry an ax? I am taking a mountaineering course
this weekend to learn how to use one. I believe in knowing how to use what
you carry or why carry it.

Just want to take a moment here to say 'thank you' to all of you on this
listing. I have been reading your messages for the past week or so now and
have really enjoyed them. Thanks for your advice and humor. I look forward
to meeting some of you at ADZPCTKO.

-Numbrrs