[pct-l] Corn pasta

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Hi, all --

Well, the scales are out and I'm getting the gear ready; now it's time to
start looking at food. Ray Jardine is a big advocate of corn pasta for its
nutrients and energy boost. We tried it once and weren't impressed. However, I
would like to dehydrate some additives for it and try again. Does anybody out
there have a good recipe? I'm thinking of adding dehydrated tomatoes, tuna, a
little olive oil and other seasonings, but if anybody can help me out I'd
appreciate it. Also any special cooking tips. Thanks,

Granny
Barb Asper, Broker
(image)HEART OF MONTANA REALTY SERVICES
(406) 587-8832 (office) or (888) 284-9557 (TOLL-FREE)
(406) 556-0986 (HOME)
(406) 539-8832 (MOBILE)

"All we want in Christ, we shall find in Christ. If we want little, we shall
find little. If we want much, we shall find much; but if, in utter
helplessness, we cast our all on Christ, He will be to us the whole treasury
of God." Henry Benjamin Whipple

Protect your PC - Click here[1] for McAfee.com VirusScan Online