[pct-l] Smallest pot for mac 'n cheese

Howdy listers,
I splurged today and bought a titanium pot/cup.  Capacity shows .85
liters.  The off-the-shelf grocery store macaroni and cheese in a box is
my usual overnight hike food.  I also eat it at least once a week on
longer hikes and always enjoy it.  I've always cooked it before in a 1+
liter pot.  My cup seems a bit small but might work.  What's the
smallest pot listers have used to cook up a pot of mac 'n cheese?  Hints
  you've discovered for a successful cook would be appreciated also.
          Jeff Jones