[pct-l] (pct-1)Ride wanted April17th(Thursday) to Campo

I'm looking for a ride from San Diego to Campo early moring Thursday, April
17th, to start a thru hike. Will pay for gas, or contribute to PCTA (or any
other charity).  Reply <pweader@hotmail.com>

I to am looking for a ride this very same day,arriving by air to San Diego
airport at 10:34 a.m.
I require a ride for two people. If anyone out there can help out ALL THREE
of us then that would be fantastic indeed, and will help to keep the costs
down. My hiking partner and myself would also help pay for gas or contribute
to the PCTA, Pauls charity idea is a novel idea as well. It should be noted
that I have also signed up for a ride (I should be so lucky) on the ADZPCTKO
web sites ride board and am horning in on Pauls post (sorry Paul, hope you
don't mind) as to cover all my opportunities.
Reply to snookers@cogeco.ca