[pct-l] Water In Section B

--
This weekend I took a short walk with new PCTA  Board member Glen VanPeski,=
 Robert Burroughs, and Earl (?).  We began at Chihuahua Valley Road about 1=
8 miles into Section B. The faucet on the water tank at the house near ther=
e didn't have a valve and it appeared that no one had visited the home in s=
ome time. I recall this being a much needed water source when I came up fro=
m the border 4 years ago and hope that someone may know how to make it avai=
lable for this year's hikers. There was a little water in Tule Canyon Creek=
 but it may well be gone by late April. We didn't check Tule Spring. No oth=
er water was encountered until we left the trail at Pines-to-Palms Highway.=
 Wild flowers were just beginning to show.
Reader (99-00)