[pct-l] Does anyone know some SoCal geology?

That is so nice! I am happy for you...

But isn't it vital, to the understanding of the geological
structures, to examine what lies along the SoCal coast. Of which
perhaps you have already accomplished? I find that, for example
1/2 of the very distinctive Pinnacles National Monument is up here is NoCal
and the other 1/2 is down south!

Richard