[pct-l] Does anyone know some SoCal geology?

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
Part of the reason I am able to hike the trail this year is that I am getting
credit for an experiential learning course in geomorphology.  Unfortunately, I
am having some trouble understanding the crazyness of the southern California
geologic past.  I have gathered that, 'a lof of stuff got pushed together' but
I have to start writing papers on this pretty soon, so is there anyone who
could help me with a really basic chronologic understanding?  Or at the very
least some cool formations that I will see, and can say I will photograph, along
the trail?

Thanks!
Lynn

Tired of spam? Get advanced junk mail protection[1] with MSN 8.