[pct-l] Logging this summer in southern Washington

> i think a trail threat alert message,or maybe a monthly trail status
report would be a good first step. rob

Let us know when you get that organized and up and running, Robert.

id love to ,but i don`t have an organazation set up.but the p.c.t.a. do`es.=
 they have a web site and a e-mail list already set up,they are collecting =
money for trail advocatetsy and the best that they have done in this case,i=
s to get the timber companys to promise that they won`t log in august(when =
timber shows are often shut down for fire danger.) we got nothing done here=
 because the p.c.t.a. didn`t get the word out.
im ready to put my money where my mouth is, an open challenge to the p.c.t.=
a=2E PUT ME TO WORK,let me help,if you don``t have people to fight big timb=
er, you have my e_mail address. get a hold of me ,or belive me i will get a=
 hold of you. i may be just some dumb_ass carpenter but i know i can get be=
tter terms from  from the washington
d=2En.r. than you did . rob
it`s been said that political

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com