[pct-l] On too long...

I apologize to the list, for my rant.  At first I was just poking a little
fun...then I let myself get ticked off.

This must be a sign that I've been on the listserv for too long, and need to
find something better to do.  Whats needed here is just info sharing...not
people like me causing trouble.

Everyone have a great time on the PCT!  Hope to see you out there.  I'll be
heading south from Canada around July 15th, or later.  Hoping to complete
Washington, and maybe start nibbling on California afterwards.  If anyone
would like to join me on the Washington trip, please email.

Best luck to everyone,
-Andrew