[pct-l] Filter Ideas and Esbit tabs!!

--

Now don't nobody flame at me. I'm a peaceful man; I'd rather make
friends
and swap stories than argue about whose gaiters are the cutest or if
rubbing
your body with a mix of lard and table sugar is an effective means of
warding off brown bears like it is with grizzlies.  Besides those of you
who
know me realize that my way of hiking is vastly superior to anyone
else's,
but do I rub your noses in it?  No, because I am a peaceful man.  And
you
can bet all the above is true because my commitment to honesty and
truthfulness is legendary as well...

but...if you're thinking of using esbit tablets you might wanta try
trioxane
tablets and see if it doesn't do a better job for you...

There...I've said it...and since I'm getting off work now and won't be
back
until Saturday, all of you that want to call me dirty names (I might
mention
that power bar smacker is especially painful to me) will have to wait
until
then.

This email is confidential and may be legally privileged.

It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone
else, unless expressly approved by the sender or an authorized
addressee, is unauthorized.

distribution or any action omitted or taken in reliance on it, is
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you believe that you have received
this email in error, please contact the sender, delete this e-mail and
destroy all copies.