[pct-l] Tinidazole from mexico is legal to import

> Customs is NOT going to arrest you for importing Tinidizole, nor are
> they going to take it away from you at the border
>
> This is simply NOT the way things are being applied at the border.
>
> Lets keep it simple.
>
> Follow every piece of conventioal wisdom, and don't self medicate,
> carry a heavy pack with full first aid kit, a cell phone, a sat phone,
> a 4 season tent, a zero degree bag, a whisperlight stove, use full
> shank leather boots, filter and chemically treat your water, carry a
> bear cannister from Campo to Manning and do whatever else is advised.
>
> Or not.
>
> Hike your own hike.
Yes, according to the Customs web site they currently are not making
inforcing this law a priority and have a detailed description of what you
need to do if you intend to ignor the law.  They also state that this
policy can change at any moment and you have no legal right to import such
drugs. Obviously, it is still illegal and simply telling people to cross
the border and buy this drug without informing them is irresponsible at
best.

The more important point from my original post was that before you take a
drug of this type you should consult a doctor.

Make an informed decision and hike your own hike.

Bryan