From: <Bighummel@aol.com>
To: <pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2003 5:10 PM
Subject: [pct-l] Annual Fill and Suck Contest

--
>Just fill and suck (not hard at all).

THAT'S IT!!!    Announcing the next great ADZ presentation:  The Annual Fill
and Suck Contest!!!  (AFSC)

Let's see, we'll establish that the gear must all be of the same components.
Then we'll line up several of the best and biggest blowhards on the
PCT-List.
 Each one will have to fill and suck a gallon of putrid-cow-pie-infested
Scissors Crossing stream water through surgical tubing and a Pur water
filter.  The first one to do it, or throw up, or suck their ear drums into
their brain, WINS!

What do they win?  Well, a gallon of that famous Scissors Crossing Spring
Water, of course!

TFIC,

Greg