[pct-l] RE:tinidazole

The link didn't specify what the side effects of drinking alcohol
after/before taking Tinizadole.Are the side effects as extreme as mixing
Flagyl and alcohol ie. puking, flushing, headache and dizziness?
  I was hiking w/someone who had a script of Flagyl when I became very sick
a day away from Anza.Too soon in the hike to be giardia ,but there I was
with diarrhea, nauseous and unable to eat,carrying 1 1/2 gallons of water in
  100 degree heat and my stomach would cramp if I even took a small swallow
of water.The flagyl,24 hours of rest  at PAT and Paul's place in Anza not to
mention their exceptional kindness saved me.I know on the 2nd day I was
there and able to eat in  that heat I would have had a beer had it not been
for the their no alcohol rule. Could change my trail name to Lucky.

rogue