[pct-l] Giardia Test at the Kick-Off Party - (Was Giaradia

I have heard thru hikers that say that they don't know of any thru hiker
that has had a problem with Giardia.  If you got very ill for a two month
period of time, do you think you would still finish the thru hike? So the
thru hikers that finish without the filter or chemicals are the success
stories.  The hikers that do get ill are most likely off the trail.

Use what you want, or don't use anything. Just make an informed decision.
If you listen to enough hiker stories, you will find people on both sides
of any issue that will say that "every hiker I know" does it the way I do.

Hike your own hike.

Bryan