[pct-l] Section D Question

--
In early May, 2001, I went through section C of the PCT guide.  I spent the
night at Coon Creek Jumpoff Group Camp and hiked the next day into Big Bear.
Somewhere along the way, I walked down to the left, and under a large fenced
area that contained, among other animals, an albino Bengal Tiger.  I thought
I had read that this was a "storage area" for animals used in Hollywood
films.  I went back through the old PCT guides and could not find it..... am
I old and senile, or just senile?  I am doing some writing and looking for
info about this.  Any help appreciated.

No Way