[pct-l] RE: PCT Transportation

 <DIV>I need to get from either the Ontario Airport or the Metrolink in San=
 Bernardino to Big Bear. I came out that way last year and know there is a =
transfer in San Bernardino but I can not locate the bus service on the web.=
 Do you have any such info. It was a long half day ride but worked very wel=
l=2E There is a local bus in Big Bear City that runs every 15 min. or so an=
d I used it to get to the Rit Aid at the eastern end of Big Bear Lake which=
 took me to San Bernardino end of line. Then I transferred to another bus t=
hat dropped me off at the Ontario Airport.</DIV>

oops let me try this again

try this link for the "off the mountain"route

http://www.socaltip.org/cgi-bin/sched.cgi?C=3DMA&R=3DOTM

sorry rob

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com