[pct-l] RE: section hike

Saw this response that you provided to this hiker. Can you provide a ph
# for Victor Valley bus to get an idea of their schedule?  I'm leaving
on Monday  to hike section from Cajon to Wrightwood. Thanks for whatever
you can provide.

the phone#for deviated service is244-400 i belive the area code is 760
another number is (760)948-3030
the website is http://vvta.org/index.htm
ive been working on transportation options for my upcoming p.c.t. hike and =
have managed to find quite a few   rural bus routes that are helpfull for e=
ither access of resupply, so if anyone out there has  any questions i might=
 be able to help. rob

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com