[pct-l] A day on the trail...

Yes, ditto.. very nice. I will never forget the first views
of the Sierra Passes either! and waking up to the
morning alpine glows on the Minarets were breathtaking!

the sunsets capped a perfect day on the trail and
after I adopted stealth camping I had less bears
and no children running thru my camp sites!

the exquisitely delicate dew drops on the grass
glistened in my eyes as my heart beat faster
watching them drop to the ground from my sleeping
bag one by one, vanishing into eternity as I
stumbled awaking to start another day in Heaven!

richard