[pct-l] Pack searching

--

Hey all,

I am looking for a good pack for my PCT thru-hike. I am a solo hiker, tryin=
g the lightweight (but not ultralight) approach. I am 5'7" and 135 lbs. I a=
m big into photography though and have a good 6 lbs worth of camera gear. I=
 was figuring something in the range of 5000 cu in. would suit me well, and=
 am looking for the lightest pack of high quality I can find in this size. =
I was potentially looking at the Mountainsmith Specter whose listed specs a=
re 4lbs 5oz and 5600 cu in of space. I know this is heavier than most light=
weight hikers use, but I am worried about the camera gear. Does anyone have=
 any info on this pack for me or a better option? Any advice would be great=
ly appreciated. Thanks.

Patrick