[pct-l] Re: PCT-L digest, Vol 1 #806 - 23 msgs

In a message dated 3/5/03 3:15:50 PM, kborski@yahoo.com writes:

<< I stayed in Mojave for a week last December when I was
working at Edwards Air Force Base.  The Whites still
own it, and I had to have some trail chat with them
even though I was there on "business."

They are still trying to sell the business, and I
could see that there appears to be some type of new
road construction in the area.  But, honestly, the
motel was super busy, and they didn't seem to be very
excited about the thought of selling the motel.  It
has been in their family for over a hundred years. >>

Mr. White told me he started working for his dad at the motel in 1929. 74
years at the same place. Amazing!! Most people would consider 30 years to be
a career