[pct-l] Re: PCT maps ?waterproof inkjet paper

--
In a message dated 3/5/2003 6:14:36 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jeffbohannon@hotmail.com writes:

> Anyone know a good source of waterproof inkjet paper to print the maps on?

I printed my CDT maps on Canon bubble jet paper, $20 for 200 sheets.  Water
resistant,  printable on both sides, the ink didn't run when wet.  The 8 1/2
by 11 inch maps fit nicely in a clear gallon ziplock.

If you're clever, you'll print even and odd on seperate sheets (front and
back), that way you hold them together and/or have two maps back to back in
the ziplock.

Sly