From: "Jared McClain" <jared747@nc.rr.com>
To: <pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2003 6:01 PM
Subject: [pct-l] Pants on the PCT?

I'm thinking about wearing lightweight Exofficio pants for the PCT this year
it seems like it might be a good alternative to sunscreen and bug dope?
Just wondering if anyone else out there has experience hiking long distance
in pants instead of shorts?  Of course I'll bring a pair of shorts but I'm
hoping the pants will workout.

Jared