[pct-l] Getting home

There is daily bus service from Manning Provincial
Park to the Vancouver bus station.  From there, you
can take a bus to the Vancouver airport, or probably
anywhere else you'd like to go.  I originally planned
to take a train to Seattle and on to Sacramento, CA,
but my plans changed at the last minute.

Larry H