[pct-l] Agua Dulce to Walker Pass

Ditto here...

The Mojave sunsets with the distant mountain alpine glows
are some of my fav photos in my life of the entire trail.

The peace and tranquility of awakening in the coolness of
the morning was very very satisfying and relaxing for me.

I have done that section almost 3 times now..the last
being in January! Taking 30 days off to luxuriate
in the desert section was worth every second!! And then
another year I did the trip in early March and caught
the flowers blooming!

Richard