[pct-l] Re: Your message to PCT-L awaits moderator approval

hmmm..people use bcc for nefarious/embarassing purposes usually! like not
wanting
others to know that their comments will go to a list of a gillion souls
just waitin' top pounce on the smallest of  indiscretions of list or
netiquette <said with a big smile here!>

down with bcc... open, honest communication...if yous sticks ya foot in it
yous gotta face the music...

just teasin'- it was probably a mistake/oversight...I do it all the time! :-)

Richard