[pct-l] transportation from Warner springs

Hello all,
My wife and I are hiking from Mex. border to Warner Springs area, and are
trying to find a less expensive way to get back to San Diego airport from
Warner Springs than the $150+ shuttle (or something like that) that we've
read about.  Does anyone know of any local folks that might be contacts for
transportation back (for less $$ hopefully)? Or - any other ways to get
back? We're thinking about hitchhiking of course, but are not sure how
successful that would be from that area, or how safe it is there.  Any
thoughts are appreciated.  We should be arriving in Warner springs ~ April
3-4.

Thank you,
Chris Krumm