[pct-l] 10 day leg and pack capacity - (Was Pack Recommendations)

I went with the 10 day bearikade so I wouldn't have to
use the cramming techniques Tom illustrated at last year's
kickoff...........admittedly, I prefer to be a little lazier so
AT LEAST 4500 ci was necessary for my loosely packed
"10 day" (about 7 - 8 comfortable days) bearikade plus all my gear:

golite gust
2 foam pads
marmot hydrogen
Shires Tarptent
10 day bearikade
fishing pole reel and spinners
1.7L titanium pot
titanium frying pan
space blanket
clothing
a few luxuries = 22 lbs with even some food in there !!

feet, legs, back, nothing hurt the whole time ! hahahahahahaha

steve