[pct-l] 10 day leg and pack capacity - (Was Pack Recommendations)

A 10 day leg is unnecessary? In the hunter/gatherer sense of our
existence, some would argue that walking from Mexico to Canada is
unnecessary.

The point is, a 10 day leg is a matter of choice that many hikers
opt for. This requires the right tool for the job. To call it
'unnecessary' to accomodate your pack design is, well, lame.

What bear can?

Scott Parks

---
Home   : http://stillroaming.tripod.com