[pct-l] Pilgrimage Book?

At 05:29 PM 2/25/03 EST, Bighummel@aol.com wrote:
>"The Art of Pilgrimage" by Phil Cousineau, 1998 Consari Press
>The number of page corners turned on the books in my library are an
>indication of how well I enjoyed and related to them.
>
>Greg
>_______

Ditto here.  One of my fav books (Galloway's Book Of Running) had at
least 75 page coners turned in plus about 25-30 paper clips at
strategic locations I wanted to save...

Soo..I loaned this book out one day...and she returned it with all the
pages neatly "straightened out" for me with all my "extra paper
clips" neatly placed in an envelope for me....

Rich

PS-

groooaaaaaaannnnnn  ... Yes-   She's a blonde.

Sorry 'bout that! <grin>