[pct-l] Pack Recommendations

This is a MIME message. If you are reading this text, you may want to =

consider changing to a mail reader or gateway that understands how to =

--
I'm looking for a good lightweight pack to carry.  Any recommendations?

I have a pack that's too small- a Kelty Redwing.

And a pack that's too big- a Lowe Alpine Scirocco (5000+ cu in. & weighs ab=
out ten pounds by itself!)

I'm not an ultralighter (yet), but trying hard to be a lightweighter.  I fo=
und that, even after cutting a lot of gear weight, my pack is still heavier=
 than I want it, because of... my pack.  The problem is, I'm having a hard =
time justifying the extra money spent on a pack when I already have one, so=
 I'm looking for a bargain.

I'm thinking about 4000 cu in is a good size, to leave some room for Sierra=
 extras.

Also, I don't think I could use a G4 because I tend to throw my pack around=
 a lot and beat it up in general.

Any recommendations on size, brands, prices, structure, etc very appreciate=
d.

Heidi