[pct-l] Pots

I had a big heavy aluminum pot that I used when I was testing out the Esbit
stove and I decided the stove did not work well enough.  But then my boyfriend
gave me a smaller thinner titanium pot and the difference was like night and
day.   The water boiled with the thinner pot where it never came to a boil with
my aluminum pot and this was using the same amounts of water.