[pct-l] Pots

More test results.

Using the same two pots but this time my Primus cartridge stove, the titanium
was still faster. This time the aluminum pot was ~3 minutes and the titanium
~2:45 minutes.

Of course the Primus stove weighs more than the alcohol stove. And the Primus
allows more control over heat output. Alcohol also appears to be much cheaper;
however I don't have any good fuel consumption data.

As Jerry almost said, that extra 3 oz carried over the length of the PCT takes
about the same effort as carrying 496 pouncs (1/4 ton) over a mile.

This food for thought. Whatever you choose, you are carrying it, not me. And the
weight difference depends a lot on which particular aluminum or titanium pot you
carry. I have a lighter .9 liter ti pot which is another ounce lighter than my
smallest aluminum. I usually carry just the .9 l ti.

Maybe tomorrow I'll try my pocket rocket.