From: pct-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net] On Behalf Of robert
Sent: Sunday, February 23, 2003 8:05 PM
To: PCT-L@backcountry.net
Subject: Re: [pct-l] Pots

 My results were 5
minutes 15 seconds with the aluminum pot but only 4 min 45 seconds for the
titanium. . I'll stick
with my titanium pots.

aluminum pots.cost; under a buck at any goodwill.
titanium pots.cost; 80.00+
id rather carry the extra three ounces,and wait 30 seconds longer for my
water to boil and stick with aluminum.