[pct-l] new guy

Hi Paul, and welcome to the list!!  You've come to the right place to hear a
variety of opinions on virtually every hiking issue.

We've had a bit of a struggle recently with the bear cannister issue, as
some list members are passionate about their personal opinions.  I would
recommend reviewing previous posts both from this month and previous months
for information about what to do with your food on the trail.  The only
reason I'm suggesting this instead of answering your question is because
this subject got a little crazy a couple weeks ago.

If you have trouble searching old posts (I couldn't figure out how to do it
at first), please email me off-list and I can direct you to the archives.

Keep the questions coming!!

yogi