[pct-l] pizza comic

this comic reminded me of an afternoon in the pizza parlor in old station

http://www.ucomics.com/foxtrot/2003/02/23/

After we had been there for 3 hours, the owner told me it was time to buy
another "bottomless pitcher" of Iced Tea, since we had been drinking from
the same one for all that time.

I pointed out that 4 of us had eaten NINE Xtra large pizza during that
time, and he looked at me and said "never mind..."
--
Brick Robbins

Will I live tomorrow?, Well I just can't say,
but I know for sure, I'm gonna live today.
------Jimi Hendrix