[pct-l] down handling help wanted

--
Without getting it all over?  Oh, ha, ha, aha, ha, ha, ha....eh, ha, ha,
ha,
ha, ha...eh, ha, ha, ha, ha....

No, wait...your serious...oh ;-)

I have a spare room with 4 sets of windows.  I open two and place  fans
in
each to blow air outward. Usually I then take a few minutes to pray.
And
then I spend the next two weeks picking the stuff out of various
corners.

Lately I've taken to spelling down t-h-i-n-s-l-a-t-e, but if you've got
the
down already you'll probably want to use it. On the other hand, I've got
about five pounds of the stuff in the spare room  (that's right, 5
pounds.)
I occasionally take it out and stare at it.  I can feel it's evil
intent.
It frightens me. I put it back, take a stiff belt, shudder, and walk
away
from it.