[pct-l] Re: Best Way

--
My husband has to leave the trail at Big Bear City. I have him flying out o=
f Ontario, CA May 14, 11:50 AM. We are due to arrive Big Bear May 13. Does =
anyone know the best way for him to get to Ontario Airport from Big Bear?

Thanks

Peggy M

P.S. I was also hoping to be able to hike with someone after my husband lea=
ves or before with both of us. Any suggestions?