[pct-l] Gear List for 2003

I read you list and just figured you weren't an ultra-light hiker... And
that's ok :)

You're right about the difference between gear back then and gear now. My
entire pack without food and water weighs about the same as your old tent.
That's rough.

In 2001, I thru-hiked the AT at the age of 17. I'm now 18 and am planning to
hike the PCT. I'm glad I wasn't around when you had to carry all that extra
weight you talk about. Not to make you feel old, but I was born seven years
after your PCT thru-hike.

I just can't imagine what people will be using thirty years from now.

-Brad