[pct-l] light axes

Hi All,

I think this was covered a while back, but I can't seem to find it in
the archives (search feature doesn't seem to work).  Rather than take my
regular (heavy) axe with me on the PCT, I was going to buy a light, all
aluminum axe.  It seems that the natural (only?) choices are the
Camp XLA and the Cassin Ghost.  The weights and
materials of both  appear about the
same, but the Camp is $10 more expensive.  However, I can buy it in
Canada, where it is (after changing currency), $15 cheaper than
the Cassin.

So, my question is:  Is there something about the Cassin or the Camp that
would make one a better choice over the other for use along the PCT?
Or, are they equivalent and I should pick up the cheaper one?
Thanks,

Chris

Christopher Willett
Department of Mathematics